Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School Time


It's back to school time. For the first time in six years I am going to have to wake up to an alarm! My daughter is going to be going off to Kindergarden. She is very concerned about every detail concerning. . . her lunch. I told her I would make her a little coin purse for her milk money - oddly enough she choose a fabric with owls on it!



One thing Etsy introduced me to was imported Japanese fabric! So CUTE! I order a bunch of the little prints for snack bags, and I am going to use some of the smaller pieces for these little milk money purses... I will be listing some new ones in my shop soon.

2 comments:

andrea creates said...

I love these Japanese fabrics ...such great texture and designs :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

saffiertje said...

Great purses!!! Great fabric... your DD will be proud to use it I guess!